Friday, December 12

Holiday House Blog Party

Hi ladies! My name is Valerie and I have just been touring some of the homes with absolutely beautiful trees! I love doing these blog party tours and I try to leave a comment on all the blog homes I visit.

I am involved with three Holiday Blog parties (listed on sidebar) all within days of each other. Since they are all of a show and tell and decorative nature I will just do a series of pictures for each blog party rather than posting the same pictures three times.

The area I will post about today is the Christmas tree area. Little Stuart got in the picture when he was checking things out.



The mantle with the Vanessa Valencia tutorial stockings (check out previous post) I made. Some Christmas village homes and some Yankee Candles in Christmas Cookie scent.



Gingerbread cookies on the tree...



<
Thanks for stopping by!